This e-learning is available as from August
If you want to quickly learn the basics of ISO 14001, the ‘Foundations of ISO 14001’ e-learning is perfect for you.
What is the training about?
The e-learning is an attractive online learning platform with a mix of theory, examples, videos from practice, testimonies, exercises and questions. All put together by our environmental management experts.
Why follow this training?
- No prior knowledge is required The course is open to everyone.
- You work interactively with the necessary assignments, exercises, questions, etc.
- You learn when and where you want, at your own pace
- You have a year's access to the learning platform. This means you can always fall back on it.
- You obtain an ISO 14001 Certified Associate diploma.
Let us know via this contact form and we will inform you first!
What does the training look like?
- After a general introduction on environment and environmental management, you’ll take your first steps in ISO 14001. We go deeper into environmental impact and systematically go through each chapter of the ISO 14001 standard.
- You will learn how to practically apply ISO 14001 in your organisation through video testimonials. You test your knowledge based on questions and solve reflection exercises for a better insight.
- Per chapter you have the opportunity to learn more about the topic on the basis of additional literature. The memo trainer sends you 3 questions every week. This allows you to keep your knowledge up-to-date. You also receive a list of references of all relevant standards.
- The entire training takes approximately 8 hours. But you still have a year's long access to the learning platform, so that you can always fall back on it.
For whom is the e-learning intended?
- For everyone. Prior knowledge is not necessary to follow this training. In the course you will be acquainted with the principles of environmental management and ISO 14001.
- For people who work for an organisation that attaches great importance to the environmental impact and sustainability.
- For people who are interested in continuing education or environment or for whom ISO 14001 are still on their bucket list.