This e-learning is available in Dutch and French.
If you want to quickly learn the basics of ISO 9001, the ‘Foundations of ISO 9001’ e-learning is perfect for you.
What is the training about?
The e-learning is an attractive online learning platform with a mix of theory, examples, videos from practice, testimonies, exercises and questions. All put together by our quality management experts.
Why follow this training?
- No prior knowledge is required The course is open to everyone.
- You work interactively with the necessary assignments, exercises, questions, etc.
- You learn when and where you want, at your own pace
- You have a year's access to the learning platform. This means you can always fall back on it.
- You obtain an ISO 9001 Certified Associate diploma.
What does the training look like?
- After a general introduction on quality and quality management, you’ll take your first steps in ISO 9001. We go deeper into the seven quality principles and systematically go through each chapter of the ISO 9001 standard.
- You will learn how to practically apply ISO 9001 in your organisation through video testimonials. You test your knowledge based on questions and solve reflection exercises for a better insight.
- Per chapter you have the opportunity to learn more about the topic on the basis of additional literature. The memo trainer sends you 3 questions every week. This allows you to keep your knowledge up-to-date. You also receive a list of references of all relevant standards.
- The entire training takes approximately 8 hours. But you still have a year's long access to the learning platform, so that you can always fall back on it.
For whom is the e-learning intended?
- For everyone. Prior knowledge is not necessary to follow this training. In the course you will be acquainted with the principles of quality management and ISO 9001.
- For people who work for an organisation that attaches great importance to the quality of products, services and customer satisfaction.
- For people who are interested in continuing education or quality or for whom ISO 9001 are still on their bucket list.
This was a very good foundation for understanding what quality entails and how it should be connected to all processes in the organisation.