In 2020, this e-learning is exclusively available in Dutch
ISO 9001 is the standard of choice for organisations that want to take a systematic approach to quality. This internationally recognised standard is a benchmark for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Our quality management experts have put together a unique online learning package for those who want to master the basics of ISO 9001. You’ll learn what the standard means and what benefits it brings to your organisation.
- Basic knowledge of quality management
- Putting quality in a professional context
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001
- Attractive mix of theory, examples, testimonials and exercises.
- You learn when and where you want, at your own pace.
- We make connections between ISO 9001 and other management standards.
- Flexible way of learning thanks to a user-friendly learning platform.
- Online exam. Those who succeed receive the title of ISO 9001 Certified Associate.
- Lots of extra study material available on the learning platform.
- Once you have registered, you can start immediately.
After a general introduction to quality and quality management, you’ll take your first steps in ISO 9001. We delve deeper into the seven quality principles and systematically go through each chapter of the ISO 9001 standard. You will get inspired by testimonials from organisations that apply ISO 9001 and get the chance to engage in self-reflection and solve exercises. Per chapter you will have the opportunity to learn more about the topic on the basis of additional literature available in our learning platform.
The programme consists of the following courses:
- Quality management
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Context of the organisation
- Performance evaluation
- You want to get acquainted with the principles of quality management and ISO 9001. You don't need any prior knowledge.
- You work for an organisation that attaches great importance to the quality of products or services.
- You are interested in continuing education and quality or ISO 9001 are still on your bucket list.
How to register?
Would you like to dive deeper into the subject after following the e-learning? If so, you can expand your knowledge in the classroom training sessions from November 2020 onwards.