This e-learning is available in 2023
If you want to quickly learn the basics of ISO/IEC 27001, the ‘Foundations of ISO/IEC 27001’ e-learning is perfect for you.
What is the training about?
The e-learning is an attractive online learning platform with a mix of theory, examples, videos from practice, testimonies, exercises and questions. All put together by our information security management experts.
Why follow this training?
- No prior knowledge is required The course is open to everyone.
- You work interactively with the necessary assignments, exercises, questions, etc.
- You learn when and where you want, at your own pace
- You have a year's access to the learning platform. This means you can always fall back on it.
- You obtain an ISO/IEC 27001 Certified Associate diploma.
Let us know via this contact form and we will inform you first!
What does the training look like?
- After a general introduction information security and ISMS, you’ll take your first steps in ISO/IEC 27001. We go deeper into the requirements for setting up, implementing and continuously improving an effective ISMS and systematically go through each chapter of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
- You will learn how to practically apply ISO/IEC 27001 in your organisation through video testimonials. You test your knowledge based on questions and solve reflection exercises for a better insight.
- Per chapter you have the opportunity to learn more about the topic on the basis of additional literature. The memo trainer sends you 3 questions every week. This allows you to keep your knowledge up-to-date. You also receive a list of references of all relevant standards.
- The entire training takes approximately 8 hours. But you still have a year's long access to the learning platform, so that you can always fall back on it.
For whom is the e-learning intended?
- For everyone. Prior knowledge is not necessary to follow this training. In the course you will be acquainted with the principles of information security management and ISO/IEC 27001.
- For people who work for an organisation that attaches great importance to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all your data.
- For people who are interested in continuing education or environment or for whom ISO 14001 are still on their bucket list.