This training is taught exclusively in Dutch and French. Is that not a problem? Subscribe here for the training:
Improved environmental impact
ISO 14001 is the key international standard on the setting up and certification of environmental management systems. Start applying it and you will be able to guarantee your stakeholders – from management to employees to external parties – that your environmental impact will be both measured and improved.
This management standard is also based on the High-Level Structure (HLS) so that it is in line with other management standards, such as ISO 9001.
Learning objectives of the training
At the end of the day:
- you will understand what ISO 14001 is about;
- you will be aware of the (possible) changes that will need to be made and the impact on your organisation;
- you will know all about the HLS;
- you can start applying a number of do’s and don’ts;
- you will be able to proactively implement the changes through your own environmental handbook.
The programme for the ISO 14001 basic training course is as follows:
- general introduction
- structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- what will these changes mean for my ISO environmental management system?
- how can I implement the changes in my existing management system?
- what impact will this have on auditing?
- we also ask you to bring your own environmental handbook with you to this session. This will enable you to ask targeted questions and to focus on your own needs.
This training course is interesting for:
- environmental coordinators and environmental managers;
- internal environmental auditors;
- sustainability managers and Quality Safety and Environment (QSE) officers;
- board members and management.