Register for the inspiring roundtable 'Why introduce a management standard for facility management?'
Join the discussions at our motivating roundtable
Learn more about the added value of an international facility management standard by attending the exclusive roundtable ‘Why introduce a management standard for facility management’, jointly organised by NBN and PROCOS Group. The roundtable will take place on Tuesday 9 October from 15:00 to 18:00 in Brussels.
What’s in it for you?
- share your experiences in facility management today and exchange useful information regarding the evolution and value of the discipline;
- learn from peers and experts in the field and discover new insights on facility management best practices;
- discuss and debate the value of standards in meeting the needs of facility management professionals, today and in the future.
Take a seat in the company of these experts
- Jos Duchamps – managing director, PROCOS Group [moderator]
- Stijn Ceulen – head of facility management, EDF Luminus
- Wouter Ommeslag – director of Facilicom Solutions, Facilicom Group Belgium
- Gert Potoms – deputy director general, Het Facilitair Bedrijf (Flemish Government)
|15:00-15:20||Welcome and introduction|
Ellen Bartholomeeusen - communication & marketing manager, NBN
Jos Duchamps – managing director, PROCOS Group
|15:20-16:30||Roundtable discussions – part 1||Panel of experts and participants|
|16:45-17:55||Roundtable discussions – part 2||Panel of experts and participants|
|17:55-18:00||Conclusions and next steps||Jos Duchamps – managing director, PROCOS Group|
- When? Tuesday 9 October 2018, 15:00 – 18:00.
- Where? NBN, Rue Joseph II 40, 1000 Brussels.
- Price? Participation to the event is free of charge. For no-shows we have to charge €40 administration and reservation costs. Free cancellation is possible until Thursday 4 October.
Contact Kristof Willems via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 2 300 78 68.