In-house training programme: ISO 41001 - Facility management
The use of space and physical appeal of your organisation – whether it’s a factory, government building or SME – says a lot about your core values. Clients and (potential) employees immediately form an image of your brand. That’s why facility managers play an increasingly strategic role. Moreover, a modern facility management system leads to a safer workplace, lower energy costs and higher employee satisfaction.
The best recipe for success: ISO 41001. This international standard provides a framework to establish, evaluate and continuously improve a facility management system. How exactly that works, you’ll discover at the NBN Academy.
The NBN Academy: your training partner for the use of standards
- As the only Belgian member of ISO and CEN, NBN is at the source of everything concerning standardisation. Your benefit? You’re always the first to know about new developments.
- The trainers at the NBN Academy are experienced experts. They are also active in standardisation commissions for management standards, so they share first-hand information.
Why choose an in-house training programme?
You’re in control. You choose the location, time and language (English, French or Dutch) of the training. After the intake meeting, during which we assess your objectives and the profile of all participants, we draw up a tailor-made programme.
Training format ISO 41001
During this course we can tackle topics like:
- The standard’s key aspects in relation to the High Level Structure
- The latest developments on ISO 41011, ISO 41012 and ISO/DTR 41013
- The impact of the requirements on your organisation and processes
- A business case to illustrate the added value of the standard
- Practical tips and tricks