This training is taught exclusively in Dutch and French. Is this not a problem? Subscribe here for the training:
IRCA gecertificeerde opleiding (A18007)
For better environmental management
The environmental management of an organisation is only as good as the system set up to continuously improve the way in which that system works. The lead auditor plays a crucial role in this, which involves checking whether or not the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 have been met correctly.
In short: qualified lead auditors are able to further develop the success of environmental management systems (EMS). Sounds interesting? During this 5-day training course, you will be able to learn the tricks of the trade for yourself.
Learning objectives of the training
At the end of this intensive training course:
- you will know how you should apply the ISO 19011 standard to audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015;
- you will understand the objective and content of, and the relationship between, ISO 19011, ISO 14001, ISO 14004, ISO 14040 and ISO 14050;
- you will be able to plan, carry out and follow up an audit;
- you will be able to draw up and discuss an audit report;
- you will know how to gather audit evidence in accordance with ISO 19011;
- you will be able to manage an audit team;
- you will be able to assess whether an EMS complies with ISO 14001:2015.
- This training course focuses on the role and expertise of the Lead Auditor. The instructor will also use numerous recognisable practical examples. A key benefit!
At the end of the 5-day training course, you will be able to sit the official IRCA exam (International Register of Certificated Auditors). And if you pass the exam? Then you will be able to register as a certified auditor under the Auditor Certification Scheme.
This training course is suitable for:
- audit team managers;
- auditors who want to expand and deepen their auditing skills.
Important: you will need to have prior knowledge of ISO 14001 for this training.