This training is taught exclusively in Dutch and French. Is that not a problem? Subscribe here for the training:
An effective environmental management system is now more of a necessity than ever before if you are aiming to make your organisation sustainable. ISO 14001 provides the essential framework for this. You will be able to identify, prioritise, manage, monitor and improve relevant environmental indicators based on this standard. The NBN Academy has organised an ISO 14001 training programme to help you do just that. The objective: to become an NBN-certified professional within three months.
The benefits for you
Training programme with 15% discount
Enjoy a 15% discount if you register for both modules in 2020.
NBN-certified environment professional
Certificate to mark your hard work! The NBN certificate is proof that you have achieved the learning objectives of the various training courses. It will also give you an extra trump card for your professional career.
THE BASICS - Getting to know the standard (1 day)
Learn the basics of the ISO 14001 standard in one day:
- general introduction
- structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- what will these changes mean for my ISO environmental management system?
- how can I implement the changes in my existing management system?
- what impact will this have on auditing?
- We also ask you to bring your own environmental handbook with you to this session. This will enable you to ask targeted questions and to focus on your own needs.
ADVANCED - Standard-based audits (Lead Auditor, 5 days)
In this second module, you will learn all the skills that you need in order to get started as an auditor. At the end of this module:
- you will know how you should apply the ISO 19011 standard to audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015;
- you will understand the objective and content of, and the relationship between, ISO 19011, ISO 14001, ISO 14004, ISO 14040 and ISO 14050;
- you will be able to plan, carry out and follow up an audit;
- you will be able to draw up and discuss an audit report;
- you will know how to gather audit evidence in accordance with ISO 19011;
- you will be able to manage an audit team;
- you will be able to assess whether an EMS complies with ISO 14001:2015.
At the end of this second module, you will be able to sit the official IRCA exam (International Register of Certificated Auditors). And if you pass the exam? Then you will be able to register as a certified auditor under the Auditor Certification Scheme.
Anyone wanting to apply ISO 14001 in a professional context is welcome: from managers through environmental managers to internal and external auditors.