A new version of ISO 19011:2018
ISO 9001 is the reference standard for quality management. In September 2015, it was completely revised and is now aligned with ISO’s High Level Structure (HLS) for Management System Standards, allowing better integration within an organisation’s overall management processes and auditing of management standards.
The aim of this module of the 3-day Master Class seminar is to provide the necessary knowledge and guidance on the interpretation and application of the most important new elements in ISO 19001:2018 for integrated auditing. International top experts will show you the way to success.
Are you a professional in QMS or other management systems? Then this seminar is a must for you.
3 reasons to attend this seminar
During this seminar you will:
- learn how to implement key trends in Quality Management
- find out how these trends and changes affect your organisation
- obtain information first-hand from international experts who were instrumental in developing the new ISO 19011:2018. They will guide you through how to pragmatically interpret all these new elements in your QMS and during audits.
After this seminar you will:
- be able to interpret and apply the new elements of ISO 19011:2018 and related standards to your business as a real expert
- have a better understanding of the important aspects that have an impact on your organisation
- share views with other experts and receive feedback for further reflection
- Update on changes being proposed to the new ISO 19011:2018 auditing guidance standard
- Interpretations towards an integrated audit framework for management standard systems
- Credibility of third party management system certification
- Challenges and opportunities
- Management representatives of ISO 9001-certified companies
- Professionals in QMS and other management systems, involved in implementing and improving ISO 9001 and integrating it with other management standards
- Consultants, internal and external auditors of certification bodies and accreditation bodies
Prof. Nigel H. Croft is recognised as the world's foremost expert in quality management and conformity assessment of management systems. He has been actively involved in Quality Management since 1974, and has been Chairman of the ISO Technical Subcommittee TC176/SC2 (responsible for ISO 9001 and ISO 9004) since 2010.
In this type of training your requirements provide the starting point. A preliminary interview will help us adapt the content of the session to your particular needs. In-company training offers a number of specific advantages:
- The training is tailored to the specific needs of your company. This means that your employees will be able to apply their newly acquired knowledge more rapidly after the training session.
- Your employees will feel more involved because the exercises and cases will be specific to your company or business sector.
- Lower cost per participant than for individual trainings.
- Greater flexibility in the choice of the location, date and language of the training (Dutch, French or English).
For further information, please contact us.
The NBN Academy assists organisations in understanding and applying standards. The NBN Academy is part of NBN (Bureau for Standardisation). It organises open trainings as well as in-company training on management standards. NBN is the single point of contact in Belgium for anyone wishing to develop or buy standards, or to follow training in applying management standards.
General terms and conditions
Click here for the General terms and conditions of the NBN Academy.