IRCA Certified Course (A17433)
This five-day course is ideal to pursue a qualification or develop an advanced skill in information security management systems auditing. You will be provided with the knowledge and skills to carry out second party audits to address information security risks where key data is processed or handled by external organisations.
Successful completion of this widely accepted IRCA qualification will enhance your professional development and provide important industry recognition.
Learning objectives of this course
This intensive training highlights the role and competence of the Lead Auditor. Participants are presented with tools and methods used to assess the conformity of the ISMS.
During this 5 day training you will learn:
- To review the organisational documentation required by ISO 27001:2013 standard
- To produce a practical value-added documentation audit report
- To audit selected security controls
- To plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- To report findings accurately and factually
- To evaluate corrective actions
- The necessary skills to understand the results of your risk assessments and ensure all appropriate controls are deployed and monitored to protect your organisation from an information security breach.
After succesful completely of the exam, you will receive a CQI & IRCA certificate.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 requirements, including principles and concepts.
- The knowledge presented in our ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems - Foundations Level training
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Schedule to complete 2 hours of pre-course work prior to attending the course.
- Schedule time for evening assignments during the course (2 hours per evening)
- Individuals who wish to expand their knowledge on effective audit practices
- Organisations who want to build on existing ISMS auditing experience
- Individuals who want to audit existing ISMS processes for effectiveness and improvement