CQI & IRCA Certified Course (1956)
This certified training is given in English.
This course is certified by CQI and IRCA and meets the requirements of the CQI and IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor (OH&SMS) course criteria PR357, IRCA course certification reference no 1956.
You need this course if...
- you want to audit OH&S Management Systems against ISO 45001 requirements
- you are an Auditor or OH&S System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA auditor certification
You will learn …
- the purpose and benefits of an OH&S management system
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit OHSAS 45001 requirements
- to analyse ISO 45001 uses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- the importance of hazard identification and risk assessment and risk control
- how organizations can take a preventive approach to risk management through the effective implementation of ISO 45001
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s OH&S policy and objectives
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes, areas and between members of an audit team
- how to conduct process and area audits and evaluate the effective implementation of an OH&S management system
- how to prepare for your audits by developing effective checklists
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- how to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- to report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 45001, write and grade nonconformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to present your overall evaluation to top management
- the certification requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA
You will need …
- Knowledge of the following occupational health & safety management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The High Level Structure upon which ISO 45001 has been based.
- The purpose and benefits of a an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
- A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.
- Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in ISO 45001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing LRQA’s ISO 45001 Appreciation and Interpretation course or LRQA’s ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course
It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that they meet these basic pre-requisites.
- The training is tailored to the specific needs of your company. This means that your employees will be able to apply their newly acquired knowledge more rapidly after the training session.
- Your employees will feel more involved because the exercises and cases will be specific to your company or business sector.
- Lower cost per participant than for individual trainings.
- Greater flexibility in the choice of the location, date and language of the training (Dutch, French or English).
For further information, please contact us.
The NBN Academy assists organisations in understanding and applying standards. The NBN Academy is part of NBN (Bureau for Standardisation). It organises open trainings as well as in-company training on management standards. NBN is the single point of contact in Belgium for anyone wishing to develop or buy standards, or to follow training in applying management standards.
General terms and conditions
Click here for the General terms and conditions of the NBN Academy.