A new version of ISO 9004:2018
ISO 9001 is the reference standard for quality management. In September 2015, it was completely revised and is now aligned with ISO’s High Level Structure (HLS) for Management System Standards, allowing better integration within an organisation’s overall management processes.
The aim of this module of the 3-day Master Class seminar is to provide the necessary knowledge and guidance on the interpretation and application of the most important new elements in ISO 9004 to provide guidance to companies in achieving “sustained success”. International top experts will show you the key to sustained business success. The new ISO 9004:2018 standard provides a framework based on a quality management approach, within which an organization can achieve ongoing success through identifying its strengths and weaknesses, and opportunities for improvements or change.
Are you a professional in QMS or other management systems? Then this english spoken seminar is a must for you.
3 reasons to attend this Launch Event
During this event you will:
- learn how to implement key trends in Quality Management
- find out how these trends and changes affect your organisation
- obtain information first-hand from international experts who were instrumental in developing the new ISO 9001:2015 and the ISO 9004:2018. They will guide you through how to pragmatically interpret all these new elements in your QMS.
After this seminar you will:
- be able to interpret and apply the new elements of ISO 9004:2018 and related standards to your business as a real expert
- have a better understanding of the important aspects that have an impact on your organisation
- share views with other experts and receive feedback for further reflection
- Overview of the new ISO 9004:2018 ‘quality of an organization -guidance to achieve sustained success’
- Clause-by-clause discussion of the new ISO 9004 draft guidance
- Group workshop: 'implications for my organization’
- ISO 9004 maturity assessment framework in detail
- Discussion of other business excellence models and their synergies with ISO 9001:2015 and the new ISO 9004:2018
- Management representatives of ISO 9001-certified companies
- Professionals in QMS and other management systems, involved in implementing and improving ISO 9001 and integrating it with other management standards
- Consultants, internal and external auditors of certification bodies and accreditation bodies
Prof. Nigel H. Croft is recognised as the world's foremost expert in quality management and conformity assessment of management systems. He has been actively involved in Quality Management since 1974, and has been Chairman of the ISO Technical Subcommittee TC176/SC2 (responsible for ISO 9001 and ISO 9004) since 2010.