Facility management has changed considerably in the past few years. From a discipline that was primarily building-oriented, it has now become a service-oriented profession. For today’s facility managers, standards provide excellent frameworks for organising and optimising their activities.
Curious about how to put these standards into practice? Don’t hesitate to participate in the NBN training for facility managers.
ISO 41000 – Facility management – Management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
In this training, we will introduce the new ISO standard 41001:
- First, we focus on the standard’s key aspects in relation to the High Level Structure Annex SL.
- Next, we immerse ourselves in the ISO 41000 series, while providing an overview of the latest developments on ISO 41011/ISO 41012 and ISO/DTR 41013.
- Subsequently, a business case is presented to illustrate the importance, added value and integration of the ISO standard 41001.
- We conclude our training with a series of practical tips and tricks.
Practical advantages, ready-to-use knowledge
With the knowledge and expertise gained during our training session(s), you will be able to assess the benefits of standards and improve:
- competitiveness in a global market;
- effectiveness of primary and facility management processes;
- transparency in procurement and contracting;
- quality improvement of output;
- support certification;
- means of communication between stakeholders;
- development of new tools and systems.
About the speaker
- Ine Schaeps is an architect, master in Real Estate and Facility Management. She also holds a degree in International Management. As consultant - project leader for PROCOS Group, she advises major organisations in Facility Management. Ine is part of the ISO Working Group that is currently developing the new ISO 41001 standard for Facility Management Systems.