This training is taught exclusively in Dutch and French. Is that not a problem? Register here for the training:
The ISO/IEC 17025 covers the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
During this training, discover the new technical and organisational requirements for carrying out tests and calibrations in laboratories. In addition, learn how to adapt your own quality management process to meet the standard.
Why take part?
During this information session:
- You will discover the core requirements, key elements and issues of ISO/IEC 17025:2017;
- You will learn which new components of the standard are vital to your quality management system;
- You will discover which components of your system you should adjust to comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2017;
- You will find out how you can perform this adjustment successfully;
- You will gain insight into the possible interpretations of the standard and the requirements of an accreditation process.
During this information session all aspects of a quality system according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 will be covered:
1. Criteria and interpretation of the standard:
- Organisation and staff
- Quality policy and document management
- Control of anomalies and environmental conditions
- Internal audits and management review
- PDCA and continuous improvement
2. Pragmatic approach to new standard version in:
- The treatment of sample collection
- The validation of methods
- Measurement uncertainty, traceability and equipment
- Reporting and evaluation
- Risks & opportunities
3. Impact on auditing?
Who can participate?
This training is intended for employees who are responsible for laboratory quality management systems, including:
- Laboratory managers
- Quality managers
- Technical managers
- Internal and external auditors