This course is available as from 1/12/2021
You want to expand your ? T
What does the training course look like?
Part 1 - ISO 45001 Basics
- You have a basic knowledge of health and safety management
- You can put health and safety in a professional context
- You have a basic knowledge of ISO 45001
Please note, if you want to advance to the classroom lesson, you must pass the e-learning exam. After all, we want everyone to be able to start on the following modules with the same minimum level.
Part 2 - Building up ISO 45001 expertise
- You can apply and interpret the ISO 45001 standard requirements within your own professional context.
- You can situate a number of management techniques within the concept of “health and safety management”.
- You can apply a number of techniques such as risk management.
Part 3 - ISO 45001 Audit
- You can plan and carry out an audit.
- You have basic knowledge of a number of relevant audit techniques.
- You can write an audit report.
Part 4 - Assignment and debate
- You can evaluate a part of a health and safety management system.
- You can present your findings.
- You can defend your conclusions.
- You have a relevant role in health and safety management for an organisation that attaches great importance to the health and safety at work.
- You are responsibility for carrying out internal audits within your organisation and reporting on this to management.
- You want to perfect your professional skills in health and safety management.