Did you follow the e-learning on ISO 9001 and are you interested to deepen your knowledge during classroom sessions?
During two classroom trainings you will acquire more in-depth knowledge about ISO 9001. You will learn to interpret the standard requirements of ISO 9001 and to apply them within your own professional context. You also learn a number of management techniques that you can apply in quality management. You also take your first steps in the world of quality audits and you learn, for example, to draw up audit reports. Finally, you will receive a personalized assignment to really apply your accumulated knowledge. As icing on the cake, you will obtain an ISO 9001 Certified Master diploma, of course if you pass the exam.
Good to know: you receive a refund for your already followed e-learning when registering for the Master Track!
View the learning objectives of the classroom trainings below:
Part 1 - Building up ISO 9001 expertise
- You can apply and interpret the ISO 9001 standard requirements within your own professional context.
- You can situate a number of management techniques within the concept of “quality management”.
- You can apply a number of techniques such as risk management.
Part 2 - ISO 9001 Audit
- You can plan and carry out a quality audit.
- You have basic knowledge of a number of relevant audit techniques.
- You can write an audit report.
Part 3 - Assignment and debate
- You can evaluate a part of a quality system.
- You can present your findings.
- You can defend your conclusions.
- Once you have registered, you can immediately start with the first module in the e-learning course.
- All participants start the classroom training with the same basic knowledge.
- A flexible way of learning thanks to a user-friendly learning platform.
- Lots of extra study material is available on the learning platform.
- Upon passing the Master Track exam, you will receive the ISO 9001 Certified Master diploma.
- Classroom sessions are led by an expert who contributes to the standard and who also has experience in certification audits.
- NBN works with the “virtual classroom” concept: you don't have to travel to participate actively - although it is of course more fun when you are actually present.
- You have a relevant role in quality management for an organisation that attaches great importance to the quality of products or services.
- You are responsibility for carrying out internal audits within your organisation and reporting on this to management.
- You want to perfect your professional skills in quality management.