This course is organised in Dutch and in French.
Do you want to expand your expertise on ISO 9001? Then follow our Master Track ISO 9001 training.
What is the training about?
The Master Track ISO 9001 is a unique learning programme that consists of 4 parts:
- introduction: e-learning ISO 9001
- application of ISO 9001
- audit of ISO 9001
- final test with prior personal coaching
Why follow this training?
- You start with the ISO 9001 e-learning. This means all participants start with the same prior knowledge.
- You learn to interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and apply them in your own professional context. You will also learn a number of management techniques that you can apply in quality management.
- You make your first steps in the world of quality audits. You learn to draw up audit reports, for example.
- You obtain the ISO 9001 Certified Master diploma if you pass the exam and the final test.
Register for this expert training
Convinced of the added value of the ISO 9001 Master Track? Get to work immediately.
What does the training look like?
The Master Track ISO 9001 is structured according to Bloom's taxonomy. The topic is explained in 4 parts:
1. E-learning ISO 9001
- Our quality management experts help you to master the basics of quality and ISO 9001. You learn to frame quality within a professional context.
- You follow this basic training of approximately 8 hours at your own pace. Only when everyone has passed the e-learning exam, the classroom sessions start. This means everyone starts the next module at the same level.
- You can also buy this e-learning course as a separate course. Read more about the ISO 9001 e-learning.
2. Application of ISO 9001
- You can apply and interpret the ISO 9001 standard requirements within your own professional context in this one day classroom session.
- You can situate a number of management techniques within the concept of 'quality management'.
- You can apply a number of techniques such as risk management.
3. Audit of ISO 9001
- This one day classroom session is about internal quality audits. You learn to plan and carry out a quality audit.
- You are taught the basics of a number of relevant audit techniques.
- You write an audit report.
4. Exam, assignment and debate
- Before your exam and your final test you have one hour of 1-on-1-coaching, where you can ask your trainer any questions.
- Your exam involves evaluating a component of a quality management system. You present your findings and defend your conclusions.
- The last part comprises an online final test and a classroom presentation of your assignment. This is followed by a debate with your trainer.
- When you pass the exam and the final test you obtain the ISO 9001 Certified Master.
How long is the training?
- The e-learning takes approximately 8 hours and you can follow it at your own pace. It is up to you if you want to look at extra reading material. The learning platform remains available for one year.
- The two classroom sessions take one day each. You receive 1 hour of personal coaching and you can prepare for your final test at your own pace.
- The exam, assignment and the debate also take one day.
Who gives the training?
This Master Track is developed and guided by an expert in quality management who is directly involved in the development of the standard which means he is up to date on the latest evolutions.
For whom is this Master Track intended?
- For people with a relevant role in quality management for an organisation that attaches great importance to the quality of products or services and customer satisfaction.
- For people who are responsible for carrying out internal audits within the organisation and report on this to management.
- For people who want to perfect their professional skills in quality management.
The trainer has lots of experience. This means it's interesting and informative. It's always good to learn from someone with so much expertise. So thank you!