In 2020, this course is only organised in Dutch
ISO 9001 has been the leading standards for embedding quality within organisations for many years. Organisations that implement ISO 9001, immediately experience the benefits, such as higher customer satisfaction, more efficient processes, better internal communication, etc.
NBN has developed a unique programme to teach all about this internationally recognised management standard. The ISO 9001 Master Track consists of four parts: an introduction to ISO 9001 in the form of an e-learning course, two in-depth classroom sessions, and a final test with a classroom presentation. The icing on the cake: when you pass the exam and final test, you will get the title of ISO 9001 Certified Master.
This Master Track is developed and led by a quality management expert who is directly involved in the development of the standard and is therefore fully abreast of the latest developments.
Part 1 - ISO 9001 Basics
Our quality management experts have put together a unique e-learning course to help you master or refresh the basics of quality and ISO 9001.
- You have a basic knowledge of quality management
- You can put quality in a professional context
- You have a basic knowledge of ISO 9001
You can also buy this e-learning course as a separate course. Read more about the ISO 9001 e-learning.
Please note, if you want to advance to the classroom lesson, you must pass the e-learning exam. After all, we want everyone to be able to start on the following modules with the same minimum level.
Part 2 - Building up ISO 9001 expertise
- You can apply and interpret the ISO 9001 standard requirements within your own professional context.
- You can situate a number of management techniques within the concept of “quality management”.
- You can apply a number of techniques such as risk management.
Part 3 - ISO 9001 Audit
- You can plan and carry out a quality audit.
- You have basic knowledge of a number of relevant audit techniques.
- You can write an audit report.
Part 4 - Assignment and debate
- You can evaluate a part of a quality system.
- You can present your findings.
- You can defend your conclusions.
- Once you have registered, you can immediately start with the first module in the e-learning course.
- All participants start the classroom training with the same basic knowledge.
- A flexible way of learning thanks to a user-friendly learning platform.
- Lots of extra study material is available on the learning platform.
- Upon passing the Master Track exam, you will receive the ISO 9001 Certified Master diploma.
- Classroom sessions are led by an expert who contributes to the standard and who also has experience in certification audits.
- NBN works with the “virtual classroom” concept: you don't have to travel to participate actively - although it is of course more fun when you are actually present.
- You have a relevant role in quality management for an organisation that attaches great importance to the quality of products or services.
- You are responsibility for carrying out internal audits within your organisation and reporting on this to management.
- You want to perfect your professional skills in quality management.