Friday, 18 July 2014
New: standards package “Management Essentials”
The key to successful business in an increasingly complex, challenging and globalized environment, is to fulfill a number of essential preconditions: leadership, a sound organizational structure and well-designed business processes, as well as competent and highly motivated employees. Management systems based on international standards such as ISO 9001, are a great help in this respect.
For this purpose, NBN (Bureau for Standardisation) launches the standards package “Management Essentials”. This standards package contains the most important ISO management standards for quality, the environment, risk management, energy management etc. For the price of just 499 euros, you can immediately get to work with the “Management Essentials” standards package. Your benefits:
- Up to date: you have permanent access to the most recent versions of your management standards.
- Efficient : NBN manages your standards collection, thereby reducing your administrative workload. Furthermore, a standards package works out a lot cheaper than buying each standard individually.
- User-friendly: with one click of the mouse, you get an overview of your standards collection and its history. You can extend your collection with standards selected from our catalogue.
- Centrally managed: your standards collection is managed in one central place, with the result that all users always consult the same version of a standard.
The standards package “Management Essentials” contains the following ISO standards:
1. NBN EN ISO 9000: Quality Management Systems – Fundamentals and vocabulary
2. NBN EN ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems – Requirements
3. NBN EN ISO 9001/AC: Quality Management Systems – Requirements Technical Corrigendum 1
4. NBN EN ISO 9004: Managing for the sustained success of an organization – A quality management approach
5. NBN EN ISO 14001: Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
6. NBN EN ISO 14004: Environmental management systems – General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques
7. NBN EN ISO 14050: Environmental management – Vocabulary
8. NBN EN ISO 22301: Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Requirements
9. NBN EN ISO 22313: Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Guidance
10. NBN ISO 26000: Guidance on social responsibility
11. NBN ISO/IEC 27000: Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Overview and vocabulary
12. NBN ISO/IEC 27001: Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements
13. NBN ISO 31000 Risk management – Principles and guidelines
14. NBN EN ISO ISO 50001: Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
15. NBN ISO 55000: Asset management – Overview, principles and terminology
16. NBN ISO 55001: Asset management – Management systems – Requirements
17. NBN ISO 55002: Asset management – Management systems – Guidelines for the application of ISO 55001
- Yearly subscription price only 499 Euro.
- Moreover you can add 10 standards to your standards package.
- You are also entitled to follow a free training at the NBN Academy: ISO 45001 (OHSAS), ISO 14001 (environmental management) or ISO 18617 (sustainable purchasing)
If this offer interests you or if you have any questions, feel free to contact