3-DAY MASTERCLASS IN ENGLISH
New trends in value creation ...
ISO 9001 is the reference standard for quality management. In September 2015, it was completely reviewed and now the standard is aligned with ISO’s High Level Structure (HLS) for Management System Standards, allowing for better integration within an organisation’s overall management processes.
This three day master class session aims at providing the necessary knowledge and guidance on the interpretation of the most important new elements. International top experts show you the way to success.
Are you a professional in QMS and other management systems? Then this Masterclass is important for you.
Reasons to attend this seminar
In this seminar you will:
Implement key trends in Quality Management
Learn how these trends and changes affect your organization
Get knowledge first hand from international experts who are at the source of the new ISO 9001:2015 and who will guide you how to interpret all these new elements in a pragmatic manner into your QMS and during audits
After this seminar you will:
be able to interpret the new trends and elements of the ISO 9001 to your business as a real expert
better understand those important items that have an impact on your organisation
share visions with other experts and receive feedback for further reflection towards sustainable value creation
This master class will be led by an international expert who wasclosely involved in the development of the new ISO 9001:2015. The following key topics will be covered:
Impact of the new ISO 9001:2015 and other related management standards on your organization: ISO/TS 9002:2016, ISO 9004:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2017, ISO 26000:2010, ISO 31000:2017, ISO 20400:2017, ISO 37001:2016
Achieving customer satisfaction and stakeholder value (ISO 10002, ISO 10004, ISO 10005)
The role of the high-level structure for optimal integration of management systems in a sustainability context
The need for innovation in your business (ISO 50501:2018)
Impact on internal and external (integrated) auditing and certification (ISO 19011:2018)
Day 1 – The role of the quality management system in driving sustainability initiatives
- ISO 9001:2015 as a starting point
- Healthy implementation of ISO 9001 – more than just ‘compliance’
- A quick look at other management system sustainability components: ISO 14001 – ISO 45001 – ISO 26000 – ISO 31000 – ISO 20400
- A glimpse of ISO progress in TC 176 (quality management) & TC 309 (governance of an organization) on:
- Anti-bribery - ISO 37001 & compliance management - ISO 19600
- Customer satisfaction, development and use of quality plans – ISO 10002 - ISO 10004 - ISO 10005
Day 2 – The new ISO 9004: moving beyond conformance to organizational performance
- Overview of the new ISO 9004:2018 ‘quality of an organization -guidance to achieve sustained success’
- Clause-by-clause discussion of the new ISO 9004 draft guidance
- Group workshop: 'implications for my organization’
- ISO 9004 maturity assessment framework in detail
- Discussion of other business excellence models and their synergies with ISO 9001:2015 and the new ISO 9004:2018
Day 3 – Integrated management system auditing and interpretations
- Update on changes being proposed to the new ISO 19011:2018 auditing guidance standard
- Interpretations towards an integrated audit framework for management standard systems
- Credibility of third party management system certification
- Challenges and opportunities
- Management representatives of ISO 9001 certified companies
- Professionals in QMS and other Management Systems, involved in implementing and improving ISO 9001 and integration with other management standards
- Consultants, internal and external auditors of certification bodies and accreditation bodies
Your Master Class experts:
Prof. Nigel H. Croft is recognized as the world's foremost expert in quality management and conformity assessment of management systems. He has been actively involved in Quality Management since 1974, and has been Chairman of the ISO Technical Subcommittee TC176/SC2 (responsible for ISO 9001 and ISO 9004) since 2010.
In this type of training your requirements provide the starting point. A preliminary interview will help us adapt the content of the session to your particular needs. In-company training offers a number of specific advantages:
- The training is tailored to the specific needs of your company. This means that your employees will be able to apply their newly acquired knowledge more rapidly after the training session.
- Your employees will feel more involved because the exercises and cases will be specific to your company or business sector.
- Lower cost per participant than for individual trainings.
- Greater flexibility in the choice of the location, date and language of the training (Dutch, French or English).
For further information, please contact us.
The NBN Academy assists organisations in understanding and applying standards. The NBN Academy is part of NBN (Bureau for Standardisation). It organises open trainings as well as in-company training on management standards. NBN is the single point of contact in Belgium for anyone wishing to develop or buy standards, or to follow training in applying management standards.
General terms and conditions
Click here for the General terms and conditions of the NBN Academy.