Register for the round table ‘Best practices in enterprise resilience for optimal risk management’
Participate in our exclusive round table
To help you develop an effective resilience strategy, NBN is organising an exclusive round table ‘Best practices in enterprise resilience for optimal risk management’, led by international risk management expert Jason Brown (Australia) and thought leader Adriana Cavaliere (Belgium). This event will be held in Diegem on Wednesday 17 October 2018 (participation fee: EUR 75 excl. VAT).
What’s in it for you?
- share your experiences in dealing with today’s challenges and exchange expertise on enterprise resilience in a fast-changing business environment;
- learn from high-level experts Jason Brown and Adriana Cavaliere;
- get insights on best practices from your peers;
- discuss the new international standard on enterprise resilience.
|09:15-09:30||Introduction||Johan Haelterman − Chief executive officer, NBN|
|09:30-10:00||Setting the scene “Enterprise resilience within risk management”||
Adriana Cavaliere − Corporate Risk Manager at Beheersmaatschappij Antwerpen Mobiel nv (BAM) & Thought Leader of the NBN Risk Management Community
Jason Brown – National Security Director at Thales, Chairman of the board at Security Professionals Australasia and Chairman of ISO/TC 262 Risk Management technical committee
|10:00-11:15||Round table discussions – part 1|
|11:30-12:45||Round table discussions – part 2||
|12:45-13:00||Conclusions and next steps||Maureen Gillet – Business developer, NBN|
- When? Wednesday 17 October 2018, 08:45 – 13:00 hrs (followed by a networking lunch).
- Where? Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport, Culliganlaan 4b, 1831 Diegem.
- Price? EUR 75 excl. VAT per participant (free cancellation possible until 9 October).
Contact Maureen Gillet via email@example.com or call +32 2 738 01 02.