Something about European Sizing
Standards to the rescue
The need for a clear apparel size indication motivated different stakeholders in different countries (in Europe and also abroad) to work together and develop standards about body measurement procedures, dimensioning and size labelling. This will result in conformity in the industry and in a clear size indication for consumers, in the shop and especially for online sales.
Learn more about it - Join the event “Something about European Sizing”
- The brand new European standard EN 13402 on size designation of clothes
- The link with the international standard ISO 8559
- How the size designation standard reduces the return rate and helps the industry (and you!) in saving:
- and CO2
- How to measure including a self-measuring demonstration
- Alvanon’s view on size indication
- Industry company testimonials about standard implementation
|10:30-11:00||Registration with welcome coffee|
|11:00-11:15||Welcome and introduction by Creamoda and Modint||
Nienke Steen - Senior Consultant Corporate Responsibility, Modint
Jo Van Landeghem - Quality, Safety & Sustainability Officer, Creamoda
|11:15-11:30||Standards in action: Create – Use – Learn – Share||Ellen Bartholomeeusen - Communication & Marketing Manager, NBN|
The standard EN 13402 part 1-2-3 explained
Jo Van Landeghem
|12:15-13:00||Time for lunch|
|13:00-13:15||Something about workwear & the standard ISO 8559 part 1-2||Jo Van Landeghem|
|13:15-14:00||Innovative fit solutions||David Thery - Regional Director North Europe, Alvanon|
|14:00-14:30||How to work with the standard and making correct patterns||Martine Van Dam - Teacher VDAB|
|14:30-15:00||Working with measurements charts in factories||Benoit Aubet - CEO AQM|
Closure & Networking drink
When and where
- Creamoda members: free of charge (up to 2 participants free of charge/company)
- Non-members: €75/person (excl. VAT)
Register here now.
Do you want to get started with these standards?
Contact Kristof Willems via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 2 300 78 68.