StandarDays - Discover the world of European Standards
StandarDays is a two day information session aimed at newcomers to European standardisation, as well as those who would like to understand the CEN and CENELEC systems better.
StandarDays gives you the opportunity to:
- participate during 2 days in information sessions given by European experts
- understand the role and advantages of European Standards
- learn about the process of making European Standards
- hear how businesses can benefit0 from using standards
- discover current and upcoming trends in standardisation
- explore the international context of European Standards
- find out what the link is between legislation and standardisation
- meet standardisation experts from CEN and CENELEC
- get answers to your questions about European Standards
- network with other participants interested in standardisation
All persons interested in the European Standardisation System are welcome: national standardisation organisations, European institutions, research centres and academia, students, administrations and government, industry and industry associations, startups, think tanks, environmental organisations, consumer organisations, unions, and other interested parties.
Thursday 3 May (09:30 -17:30) and Friday 4 May (09:00 - 16:00), Brussels, CEN-CENELEC Management Centre, rue de la Science 23, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
Free of charge but please confirm your participation by registering online before 30 April 2018.
CEN-CENELEC Management Centre
More information and programme on the StandarDays' Webiste
Christine Van Vlierden - firstname.lastname@example.org