ISO 45001: trainings and learning programme on occupational health and safety
The international standard for occupational health and safety (OH&S) – ISO 45001 – has become a must-have for a lot of organisations. No wonder, the health and safety of your employees is priceless. Do you also know what the standard is all about and how to get started? If not, then you came to the right place: the NBN Academy.
A customised training offering
The NBN Academy offers various training courses: from basic trainings to lead auditor trainings. For those who want to go for the full monty, we also organise learning programmes. Meaning you follow several trainings in a 3-month programme. At the end, you receive an NBN award.
Why choose the NBN Academy?
- As the only Belgian member of ISO and CEN, NBN is at the source for everything concerning standards. That way, you will always be the first to know about new developments.
- The trainers at the NBN Academy are experienced experts. In addition, they are active in standard committees for management standards, which means they share first-hand knowledge.
Getting started with ISO 45001? Follow a basic training or learning programme
If you are not yet fully familiar with the international standard for occupational health and safety, the NBN Academy offers you two options:
1. Basic training ISO 45001
A day and a half to fully immerse yourself in OH&S. What is ISO 45001 about and which requirements are stated in the standard? This training is an essential starting point for organisations that which to create a management system for OH&S.
2. Learning programme ISO 45001
You follow two trainings on ISO 45001 within a 3-month period: a basic training and an advanced training on auditing OH&S management systems. We offer NBN certificates to those who complete the programme with success.
- Basic training ISO 45001: a first introduction to the standard. What are the requirements, how do you implement them and what are the main benefits for your organisation?
- Advanced training ISO 45001: during this 5-day Lead Assessor course you learn how to assess an OH&S management system for compliance with ISO 45001. Also, the role of a lead auditor, the audit preparation and the audit reporting will be extensively discussed.
Your 4 benefits:
- Invaluable expertise and know-how: the trainers at the NBN Academy participate in standard committees and have loads of practical experience. Extra bonus: you can share your knowledge and experience with other professionals in the learning programme.
- Maximum impact: taking part in these training courses will enable you to give OH&S management within your organisation a massive boost after just six months. Theory and practice are intertwined in this programme.
- Certificate to mark your hard work: the NBN certificate is a proof that you have achieved the learning objectives of the various training courses. In other words, an extra trump card for your professional career.
- 15% discount: if you choose to combine several training courses in an ISO 45001 learning programme, NBN offers you a discount of 15% on your enrolment fees.
Do you wish to expand your expertise on ISO 45001? Follow an advanced audit training or learning programme!
If you already have some prior knowledge of ISO 45001 and occupational health and safety, then this training offering is perfect for you:
1. ISO 45001 - Lead Assessor Occupational Health & Safety
During this 5-day Lead Assessor course you learn how to assess an OH&S management system for compliance with ISO 45001. Also, the role of a lead auditor, the audit preparation and the audit reporting will be extensively discussed.
2. Learning programme ISO 45001 – NBN-certified Health & Safety professional
Would you like to be a certified NBN professional for occupational health and safety? Enrol today and receive a 15% discount.
ISO 45001 at your office? Request an in-company training or learning programme
If you are looking for an efficient solution to offer several employees a training or learning programme on ISO 45001 at the same time, the NBN Academy will come to you. Together, we’ll map the needs of your organisation and then create a personalised program. You choose the location, the time and the language of the training(s).
Wish to know more? Contact us via email@example.com or +32 2 738 01 11.