ISO 9001: training course on quality management
A customised range of training options
Getting started with ISO 9001?
If you are not yet fully familiar with the international standard for quality management, NBN offers you this training:
e-learning ISO 9001: The foundations of ISO 9001
Our quality management experts have blended a mix of theory, examples, testimonials and exercises into an attractive online learning platform.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- You learn when and where you want, at your own pace.
- You obtain an ISO 9001 Certified Associate diploma.
Want to expand your expertise on ISO 9001?
You want to perfect your professional skills in ISO 9001 and quality management, then this training is perfect for you:
Master Track ISO 9001: all about quality management in a unique learning programme
We start with the e-learning 'The foundations of ISO 9001' so that that every participant gets the same basic knowledge and tackle more advanced subjects in the classroom.
The ISO 9001 Master Track consists of four parts:
- an introduction to ISO 9001 in the form of an e-learning course
- a classroom based in-depth course on the application of ISO 9001
- a classroom training on internal quality audits
- a final test with a classroom presentation
- You will learn to interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and apply them in your own professional context. You will also learn a number of management techniques that you can apply in quality management.
- You will take your first steps in the world of quality audits and, for example, learn how to draw up audit reports.
- You will receive a personalised assignment to really apply the knowledge you have gained. The icing on the cake: your ISO 9001 Certified Master diploma (after passing the exam, of course).
Why follow a training course from NBN?
- As the only Belgian member of ISO and CEN, NBN has ready access to everything related to standards. This means you will always be the first to know about new developments.
- NBN trainers are experienced experts. In addition, they are themselves active in standards committees on management standards, so that they can share first-hand knowledge.
- We offer completely new learning experiences supported by the best technologies: e-learning, blended learning and virtual classrooms.
ISO 9001 courses at your office?
Are you looking for an efficient solution to offer several employees an ISO 9001 training or learning programme? Let us help you. NBN can come to your office.