Masterclass language: English
Organisations that succeed in managing their physical assets in the most efficient way possible, are sure to save time, money and lots of executive headaches.
To help companies and organisations get value from their assets, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published a set of three management standards in 2014: the ISO 55000 series. ISO 55000, ISO 55001 and ISO 55002 provide terminology, requirements and guidance for implementing, maintaining and improving an effective asset management system that is accepted worldwide across all sectors and asset intensive organisations.
What is the added value of an asset management system? How do you roll out asset management? And how can ISO 55001 help you to increase value? NBN provides you with either basic or in-depth insights into this topic during a Masterclass.
- Management companies
- Project developers & designers
- Asset & Facility managers
- Contract Managers
- Contractors & Suppliers
- HR managers and Financial Managers
- Operation, plant & maintenance managers/engineers
- Heads of Technical Service
- Internal consultants/advisers
- Staff officers & project team members are involved in the implementation of an Asset Management System (AMS) according ISO 55001
During this 2-day Masterclass, we will guide you through key steps for implementing an effective and efficient asset management system and how to implement it into other management systems. You will learn how to ensure that your AMS takes into account organizational objectives as well as actual business operations and strikes a balance between operational risks, total cost of ownership and performance.
At the end of the Masterclass, you will be able to:
- set up, implement and maintain an effective and efficient asset management system in accordance with ISO 55001
- optimise the added value of your organization's assets during the entire delivery lifecycle
- demonstrate that your asset management system meets the ISO 55001 requirements
In addition, you will receive a copy of the ISO 55001:2014 and the ISO 55002 standard (publication expected at the end of 2018).
Programme: 2 days
- Introduction to Asset Management and conceptual framework of the IAM (Institute of Asset Managament)
- ISO 55001: fundamental, concepts and key requirements
- Context of the Organisation
- Importance of stakeholder analysis
- Asset Management Policy & SAMP (Strategy & planning)
- AM policy (objective, ISO 55001 requirements, contents, how to develop)
- Strategic Asset Management Plan (objective, ISO 55001 requirements, contents, how to develop)
- Asset Management decision-making
- AM plans
- Organisation & People enablers
- Organisation (central – decentralized - ?)
- Asset Knowledge enablers
- Risk & Review
- Implementation of ISO 55001 & certification
- How to get started