Master Track ISO 9001: all about quality management in a unique learning programme (start date: 18-02-2022) (FR)
The start date of this training has passed.
Seats available: 12
After payment you can confirm the name(s) of the participant(s). An e-mail with access details will be sent separately to each participant.
The ISO 9001 Master Track consists of four parts:
- an introduction to ISO 9001 in the form of an e-learning course,
- two in-depth classroom sessions (how to apply within a professional context & carry out a quality audit), and
- a final test with a classroom presentation.
The icing on the cake: when you pass the exam and final test, you will get the title of ISO 9001 Certified Master.
- e-learning: free of choice
- 18/02/2022: Expert training
- 08/03/2022: Audit training
- 15/03/2022: 1-on-1 coaching
- 22/03/2022: exam (morning) and presentation (afternoon)
Place: NBN offices, rue Joseph II 40/box 6, 1000 Brussels