3-DAY SEMINAR (IN ENGLISH)
A new version of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is the reference standard for quality management. In September 2015, it was completely revised and is now aligned with ISO’s High Level Structure (HLS) for Management System Standards, allowing better integration within an organisation’s overall management processes.
The aim of this 3-day Master Class seminar is to provide the necessary knowledge and guidance on the interpretation and application of the most important new elements and related standards. International top experts will show you the way to success.
Are you a professional in QMS or other management systems? Then this seminar is a must for you.
3 reasons to attend this seminar
During this seminar you will:
- learn how to implement key trends in Quality Management
- find out how these trends and changes affect your organisation
- obtain information first-hand from international experts who were instrumental in developing the new ISO 9001:2015. They will guide you through how to pragmatically interpret all these new elements in your QMS and during audits.
After this seminar you will:
- be able to interpret and apply the new elements of ISO 9001:2015 and related standards to your business as a real expert
- have a better understanding of the important aspects that have an impact on your organisation
- share views with other experts and receive feedback for further reflection
This master class will be led by two international experts who were closely involved in the development of the new ISO 9001:2015. The following key topics will be covered:
- Impact of the new ISO 9001:2015 and other related management standards on your organization: ISO/TS 9002:2016, ISO 9004:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2017, ISO 26000:2010, ISO 31000:2017, ISO 20400:2017, ISO 37001:2016
- Achieving customer satisfaction and stakeholder value
- The role of the high-level structure for optimal integration of management systems in a sustainability context
- The need for innovation in your business (ISO 50501:2018)
- Impact on internal and external (integrated) auditing and certification (ISO 19011:2018)
Day 1 – Wednesday, April 25th - The role of the quality management system in driving sustainability initiatives
- ISO 9001:2015 as a starting point
- Healthy implementation of ISO 9001 – more than just ‘compliance’
- A quick look at other management system sustainability components: ISO 14001 – ISO 45001 – ISO 26000 – ISO 31000 – ISO 20400
- A glimpse of ISO progress in TC 176 (quality management) & TC 309 (governance of an organization) on:
- Anti-bribery - ISO 37001 & compliance management - ISO 19600
- Development and use of quality plans – ISO 10005
- Quality management in projects - ISO 10006
- Configuration management - ISO 10007
Day 2 – Thursday, April 26th - The new ISO 9004 – moving beyond conformance to organizational performance
- Overview of the new ISO/DIS 9004:2017 ‘quality of an organization -guidance to achieve sustained success’
- Clause-by-clause discussion of the new ISO 9004 draft guidance
- Group workshop: 'implications for my organization’
- ISO 9004 maturity assessment framework in detail
- Discussion of other business excellence models and their synergies with ISO 9001:2015 and the future ISO 9004:2018
Day 3 – Friday, April 27th - Managing innovation – latest developments in innovation management (parallel session 1)
- The 7 innovation management principles
- How to transform ideas into value: the ISO approach to managing innovation
- Tools you should know to make innovation sustainable:
- Innovation assessment
- Strategic intelligence management
- Collaborative management
- Intellectual property management
- Innovation thinking
Day 3 – Friday, April 27th - Integrated management system auditing and interpretations (parallel session 2)
- Update on changes being proposed to the new ISO/CD 19011:2017 auditing guidance standard
- Interpretations towards an integrated audit framework for management standard systems
- Credibility of third party management system certification
- Challenges and opportunities
- Management representatives of ISO 9001-certified companies
- Professionals in QMS and other management systems, involved in implementing and improving ISO 9001 and integrating it with other management standards
- Consultants, internal and external auditors of certification bodies and accreditation bodies
Your Master Class experts
Prof. Nigel H. Croft is recognised as the world's foremost expert in quality management and conformity assessment of management systems. He has been actively involved in Quality Management since 1974, and has been Chairman of the ISO Technical Subcommittee TC176/SC2 (responsible for ISO 9001 and ISO 9004) since 2010.
Leopoldo Eduardo Colombo has more than 25 years’ experience in designing and implementing quality management systems. Since 1997 he has participated in international fora on standardisation and certification. He is currently Convener of ISO/TC 279 WG1 for Innovation Management Systems, developing the new ISO 50501.
In this type of training your requirements provide the starting point. A preliminary interview will help us adapt the content of the session to your particular needs. In-company training offers a number of specific advantages:
- The training is tailored to the specific needs of your company. This means that your employees will be able to apply their newly acquired knowledge more rapidly after the training session.
- Your employees will feel more involved because the exercises and cases will be specific to your company or business sector.
- Lower cost per participant than for individual trainings.
- Greater flexibility in the choice of the location, date and language of the training (Dutch, French or English).
For further information, please contact us.
The NBN Academy assists organisations in understanding and applying standards. The NBN Academy is part of NBN (Bureau for Standardisation). It organises open trainings as well as in-company training on management standards. NBN is the single point of contact in Belgium for anyone wishing to develop or buy standards, or to follow training in applying management standards.
General terms and conditions
Click here for the General terms and conditions of the NBN Academy.