How much does it cost?
The price of one year of committee participation depends on the sectoral operator coordinating the committee. The development of a new standard takes an average of 3 years.
- For NBN committees, the standard cost of participation is 600 euros.
- The price drops to 500 euros when registering for additional standards committees.
- As the year progresses, the price continues to fall.
NBN also offers interesting discounts:
- 30% for SMEs with up to 50 employees
- 50% for academics (universities and colleges whose services are defined by law or decree)
- 50% for social stakeholders whose statutory objective is to defend workers', environmental or consumer interests
- free participation for sector operators (only for those responsible for standardisation activities)
- free participation for governments and category A public institutions.
Webinar: "Standardization - The Basics"
Would you like to help develop standards yourself? But would you rather learn more about it first? Then follow the Webinar "Standardization - The Basics". There we will give you more insight of what standards development is.
I am signing up for "Standardization - The Basics"